My New Favorite Song- Try to watch the video w/out crying. SO touching! :)

From your friend Renee, a breast cancer survivor.  Here in Cambodia with 2 less body parts I didn't need to live a life of JOY in the LORD.  The lyrics of this song say it best, " .."cause God is holding you right now....Don't give up, you're an over comer.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8VoUYtx0kw
                          Link to Over Comer by Mandissa. Song on youtube

He helped me overcome and now live for Him in Cambodia helping the poor at our beloved slum village church Tige started, teaching dance and choir (to young girls saved from human trafficking, rape or threat of at She Rescue Home), teaching missionary's kids Art & Drama (at Hope International School) & more including being a mom to 5.  Yes- college kids count too and I have 2.  I rely upon my heros Joni Earekson Tada (quadriplegic) & Nick Vuijicic (life without limbs) for Inspiration when hurting & down-  2 Cor. 12: 9 & 10 - Depending on it- His strength in my weakness. Praise God for that.
  Let's pray we all walk with Jesus, "On wings of eagles."- Isaiah.  
  Let's press on together,
"PRESS ON toward the goal of Heavenward in Jesus Christ."- Phil. 3: 13 & 14
                                                        Love in YEASU- Renee 

artbyrenee.weebly.com

  Let's press on together,
"PRESS ON toward the goal of Heavenward in Jesus Christ."  I'll be riding a white tiger there/ Paradise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural ground cover garden, no mow, shades of purple